T.O.U. revised on Aug. 2, 2022:
- Do not claim my creations as your own.
- Do not export, extract, copy, clone, modify or convert any of my meshes without my permission. Conversions to other games than The Sims 2 and 3 will never be allowed. If you’re planning to convert my meshes to The Sims 2 or 3, please ask me first.
- My Sims4CCs are intended to be used in The Sims4 only. That is, do not use my original meshes for your “renders” in blender or other rendering application without my permission.
- Do not re-upload any of my CCs.
Exception: You may include my CCs with your original builds or recolors if your contents are shared for free. It would be appreciated if you would link back to my CC post or tag me.
- Don’t earn any money using my creations.
Please feel free to use my CCs in your creations such as recolors, builds, etc., as long as your creation is publicly shared for free.
About this blog
I’m pocci from Japan. I’ll post Sims 4 related pictures and my CCs here.
Not taking requests. WCIF-friendly. English is not my first language. Please use simple English.
If you need my old meshes for ts2 or ts3 and can’t find them in my old tumblr, please let me know. Then I will upload the files and send you the link.
tools for making CCs: sims4studio, 3Dcoat, GIMP, Blender, Metasequoia, Wings3D, TSRWorkshop
CC making tutorials: sims4studio forum
I use ReShade 4.3, sometimes together with GeforceExperience Freestyle game filter, when taking screenshots .
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.